Daily Archives: September 19, 2013
Good afternoon friends, family and fellow bloggers (or blog readers)! With the storms rolling through the Twin Cities metro area and the change in temperature the last week, I’ve been filling just a tad bit inspired.
Autumn is by far my favorite season.
Sure, I love bits and pieces of the other three – one has to if they choose to live in Minnesota/the upper midwest – but fall…I just love it. Everything about it.
And while I was sipping my pumpkin chai this morning, I felt this sudden urge to write down a bucket list of things I would like to do this year, during this lovely season:
My Fall Bucket List
- Go apple picking
- Bake a pie
- Go on a fall picnic – by myself – this should be fun!
- Take a scenic drive to see autumn foilage
- Visit a local pumpkin patch
- Carve/Decorate 1-2 pumpkins, save the seeds for next spring
- Take multiple nature walks with a camera
- Bake and decorate leaf cut-out cookies
- Host a fall dinner party for my friends
- Decorate my mantle with a fall theme
- Buy locally-made apple cider
- Experience a corn maze, hay ride, etc.
- Collect leaves, acorns and pine cones
- Watch football
- Take in a bonfire — with S’mores
- Take in a fall festival in a nearby subhurb/small town
- Bake bread
- Make soup/stew
- Enjoy it!
What’s on your list this fall?